- Covid-19 travel restrictions devastate Africa's tourism
- Tim Cook hits billionaire status with Apple nearing $2 trillion
- SA's gold industry has been dying slowly for years. Platinum may be next.
- Zimbabwe's turmoil: How Mnangagwa squandered his goodwill
- It's still a 'dog-eat-dog world' out there - women leaders lament the persistent gender gap
- How Steve Biko inspired 'Putin's No.1 enemy'
- Billions lost: Municipalities face financial ruin during Covid-19 pandemic
- Targeted and followed: Ace Magashule sounds criminal justice system interference alarm
- PODCAST | WHITE COLLAR HEIST: NPA says Steinhoff investigation remains 'priority'
- Ralph Mathekga | Back to square one over Cabinet's Covid-19 tender investigation
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 945 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6302 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1298 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?