- Load shedding suspended until Tuesday evening
- Heineken makes move on Distell, owner of Hunter's, Savanna
- Load shedding drops to stage 1 on Tuesday night
- We booked trips for Matshela Koko, Anoj Singh on behalf of Salim Essa, travel agents tell Zondo
- Lesotho faces having R855m of its assets seized after solar power contract breach
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets under way countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- OPINION | Berry lekker: How urban foraging is one way to help feed SA's hungry
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 1490 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 3686 votes
My landlord refused
27% - 1960 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Should I pay off my home sooner, or lower my tax bill and save for...
MONEY CLINIC | Can I claim for prescription of debt from my creditors?
MONEY CLINIC | I managed to save R200k while I was employed. How should I invest it?