- Treasury, Gautrain planned rail expansion to link Soweto and Johannesburg
- Domestic tourists score on local deals as international visitors stay away
- Africa’s only atomic plant bets R19.4bn on a second life
- Covid-19 second wave already hurting Foschini's international operations
- Gordhan: Auditors must explain why they kept silent on state capture
- 'Axe Zuma and Magashule': Call for action on those seen to be undermining Ramaphosa’s leadership
- Former DBSA board members accuse Godongwana of mismanagement
- Mondli Makhanya | Preserving our judiciary
- Eskom's monopoly won’t last, but load shedding will continue deep into next year
- Side Entry | Bok withdrawal from Rugby Championship the least Australia and New Zealand deserve
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
24% - 69 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 150 votes
My landlord refused
24% - 71 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
How to get your rental deposit back
MONEY CLINIC | I'm married in community of property. How will the debt review...
MONEY CLINIC | Should I pay a R200 000 deposit on a buy-to-let property, or invest...