* Sign up to Fin24's top news in your inbox: SUBSCRIBE TO FIN24 NEWSLETTER
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- De Ruyter: Suspension of procurement chief will not hobble department
- Mbalula says claims that new Prasa chief is too old is 'sensationalist'
- Pick n Pay veteran Richard van Rensburg to step down
- German prosecutors charge ex-Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste with balance sheet fraud
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- OPINION | Bavuma captaincy might be a gamble, but it's one worth taking
- Covid-19: Govt says new variants are inevitable, but hopes they will be less ‘lethal’
- John Matisonn | Biden’s doctrine: Speak softly, do a lot
- Covid-19: 100 000 healthcare workers vaccinated so far
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 1060 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 2668 votes
My landlord refused
28% - 1442 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I have R50K to invest. Can I live off the interest within 10 years?
This is where foreigners are still buying prime property in SA, and why
MONEY CLINIC | I want to sell the home my ex and I still live in. How do I go...