- 'It is illogical': Mboweni takes aim at high pay for heads of state-owned entities
- MONEY CLINIC: Can we invest our retirement annuity without a broker, and negotiate fees charged?
- 'We are in a serious crisis': Four out of every 10 South Africans now out of work
- About 4 000 of SA's super-rich left over the past 10 years, a report shows
- Tiger Brands concludes R100 million sale of abattoir
- Arrests in R255m asbestos audit corruption case the result of a year-long probe by SIU, Hawks
- DA leadership race: Ntuli and Steenhuisen make separate pleas to delegates as contest heats up
- FIRST TAKE | Ace Magashule surely now in NPA, Hawks' crosshairs, but real danger lurks for Shamila Batohi
- ANALYSIS | Is Gauteng’s plan to ban foreigners from opening businesses in townships unconstitutional?
- Qaanitah Hunter | Can the ANC survive without its corruption protection racket?
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1399 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
73% - 9039 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1992 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | My home was repossessed after I lost my job. Must I still pay the...
MONEY CLINIC | Help! I'm under debt review. My instalment is R6 000 I can only...
MONEY CLINIC | My wife and I are expats. What is the best way to have our R500k...