- Multi-million rand signing-on bonus may be at centre of AngloGold CEO's abrupt departure
- KPMG still discussing what reparations to offer to purged former SARS employees
- Canal Walk, Hyde Park owner mulls new offerings as its property portfolio tanks by R4bn
- INTERVIEW | SA's one shot to avoid being a failed state by the early 2030s
- Retailers rethinking business models for survival - survey
- Grieving families have more questions than answers after 2 children found murdered
- EXPLAINER | Jon Qwelane hate speech case: How it landed up in ConCourt
- Covid-19: Second wave hitting Europe will be dire for SA exports, tourism
- Here's how new chair Ebrahim Rasool wants to revitalise WP Rugby
- EXODUS | Uncovering a cult in KwaZulu-Natal – Visit the special site
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1320 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
73% - 8678 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1914 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | I have R1.3m in savings, and no debt. Should I buy an SUV or a...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R5 000 to spare after finishing debt review. How can I put...
MONEY CLINIC | I'm investing offshore to buy a Golden visa. How should I invest my...