- Brian Molefe: Nothing wrong with my visits to Gupta home
- Smoke and mirrors: British American Tobacco SA and FITA accused of supplying the black market
- Gigaba bought fancy suits in cash after visiting Guptas, state capture inquiry hears
- Lights on over the weekend, says Eskom
- Eskom restarts load shedding as plant breakdowns cut capacity
- Dlamini-Zuma 'assumes all alcohol is equal', says farmers' organisation
- OPINION | Marred by controversy and soaked in scandal: Is Die Antwoord's House of Zef collapsing?
- Xander Bylsma prosecutor: 'He's a cold-blooded, callous killer and an evil human being'
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Fatima Hassan: ‘SA is going down the same route with Covid-19 as with AIDS if we’re not careful’
- DA leadership battle: Nine questions for John Steenhuisen and Mbali Ntuli
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1005 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6751 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1417 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | How do I buy a car when my credit score is low?
MONEY CLINIC | Under debt review, I paid 99.9% of my debt - but then there's that...
MONEY CLINIC | I couldn't move into a property during lockdown, but paid rent. Can...
01 Aug 2020