- MONEY LIVE | State-owned PIC now holds more than 20% of Spar
- City Power asks Eskom to be spared lower stages of load shedding
- Out-of-practice airline pilots are making errors back in the air
- Transnet declares force majeure as Richards Bay fire shuts down terminal operations
- Zimbabwe banks warn employees as they fret over forex directives
- 'Interesting event in my room with Std 7 boy': Ex-Grey High School water polo coach's disturbing texts
- Blood Brothers: Shock as NPA withdraws charges against alleged tobacco assassin
- SEE | Death and service delivery: The high cost of bad politics in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Modack kept in solitary confinement, says lawyer
- Booster shots on the cards for healthcare workers, people who have compromised immunity
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Facebook is facing a fresh crisis after a former employee turned whistle-blower leaked internal company research . Do you still use Facebook?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the benefits outweigh the risk for me
23% - 89 votes
No, I have deleted it
46% - 179 votes
Yes, but I am considering deleting it
31% - 119 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | What are some questions I should ask my financial adviser?
MONEY CLINIC | If I moved to Europe, what are my best options regarding my SA...
MONEY CLINIC | How will the new provident fund rules affect the money saved before...