- Continued ban on alcohol sales creating 'incredible risks' for SA, EU trade
- De Ruyter | We might not get all the R3.8bn back, but we have a strong case
- Meet 'Putin's No.1 enemy' who took down the Guptas in the US - and was inspired by Steve Biko
- Eskom's De Ruyter: We are not climate change denialists
- SA's business confidence levels improve, but are still well below 2019
- ANALYSIS | Is Ramaphosa losing his grip on the NEC? This is what the analysts say
- Private KZN cremators under increasing strain, with one taking 50% more requests per day
- INFOGRAPHICS | Covid-19 surge in KZN continues as coronavirus testing declines nationally
- INTERVIEW | SA has one last chance for economic revival, and 'tweaks' won't help
- State capture inquiry: Chair plays peacemaker as former Treasury DG and Van Rooyen's lawyer clash
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 967 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6435 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1328 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | How do I buy a car when my credit score is low?
MONEY CLINIC | Under debt review, I paid 99.9% of my debt - but then there's that...
MONEY CLINIC | I couldn't move into a property during lockdown, but paid rent. Can...