- Load shedding to start earlier tonight
- U-turn: City Power says it will implement load shedding to protect the grid from 'total collapse'
- 'Surprising boom' in property market, with luxury homes leading the way
- Load shedding to continue on Monday, Tuesday - after Koeberg unit trips
- MONEY LIVE | Momentum Metropolitan chair resigns to join other board
- EXPLAINER | Matshela Koko's alleged cooking of Eskom's books: 5 things you need to know
- THE ESKOM FILES | Over the brink: Data shows how Koko's Eskom seemingly cooked the electricity books
- Mmusi Maimane has plans to become SA's first independent candidate to contest a national election
- OPINION | Sharing financial data can help consumers save - if SA avoids other countries' mistakes
- How Deloitte plans to roll out its new hybrid working model in SA
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Facebook is facing a fresh crisis after a former employee turned whistle-blower leaked internal company research . Do you still use Facebook?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the benefits outweigh the risk for me
25% - 272 votes
No, I have deleted it
45% - 482 votes
Yes, but I am considering deleting it
30% - 322 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I'm under debt review and expecting a pension payout of R900k....
MONEY CLINIC | Is it legal for managers to work Sundays and public holidays...
MONEY CLINIC | Will my retirement payout be taxed, even if I was taxed while working?