This week you could win a copy of Nene Molefi's A Journey of Diversity & Inclusion in South Africa - Guidelines for Leading Inclusively, with a foreword by Justice Edwin Cameron.
To answer the questions, click here. Good luck!
In case you missed them, here are the answers to the previous quiz (#181) again:
1. True or false? The new CEO of SAA is Vuyani Jarana.
2. What is the name of Makhosi Khoza’s new party?
African Democratic Change
3. True or false? The currency of Mozambique is the kwanza.
False, it is the metical.
4. How long ago was the first human heart transplant performed?
5. Which city do both Israelis and Palestinians claim as their capital?
6. True or false? Sandton City is part of Liberty Two Degrees’ property portfolio.
7. Which country does the island of Bali belong to?
8. True or false? Actress Meghan Markle is Canadian.
False, she is American.
9. Name the public holiday that is celebrated on 16 December.
Day of Reconciliation
Bonus question in the magazine:
10. Which country’s flag does not feature the colour white?