Congratulations to Kobus van Vuuren on winning the previous book prize. You can complete our latest quiz, which appears in the 4 April edition of finweek, here.
Here are the answers to the quiz that appeared in the 21 March edition of finweek.
1. What was the number of casualties in the Ethiopian Airlines plane crash on 10 March?
2. Pharmaceutical company Aspen lost a third of its value on 8 March following shareholders' fears over the company's:
3. What rooms has Bosasa allegedly been sponsoring for the ANC for the past three elections?
4. Name the CEO of Telkom.
5. Which international popstar did former American professional baseball player Alex "A-Rod" Rodriguez recently become engaged to?
6. True or false? Transport minister Blade Nzimande announced an increase in car licence fees for 2019.
7. How many runs did the Proteas win by against Sri Lanka at the third One-Day International in Durban on 10 March?
8. Who is South Africa's current minister of communications & telecommunications?
9. On 8 March, which High Court ruled against Eskom for disconnecting the electricity of municipalities in arrears?
The Gauteng High Court
BONUS QUESTION IN THE MAGAZINE:
True or False? The headquarters of Apple are situated in New York City.