Congratulations to Benedict Winkler on winning our recent book prize. You can complete our latest quiz, which appears in the 18 April edition of finweek, here.
Here are the answers to the quiz that appeared in the 4 April edition of finweek.
1. Which pharmaceutical company is due to have a secondary listing on SA’s alternative stock exchange, A2X Markets, from April?
2. Autopax is a subsidiary of which state-owned enterprise?
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA)
3. What’s the name of the tropical cyclone that recently hit Mozambique, Malawi, Madagascar and Zimbabwe?
4. On 13 March, South African Professor Mashudu Tshifularo performed a ground-breaking surgical procedure by transplanting 3D-printed:
Middle ear bones
5. True or false? Investec is dual listed on the London and Johannesburg stock exchanges.
6. Name the acting Commissioner of Sars.
7. Which English popstar, known for hits like "Perfect", "Castle on the Hill" and "Shape of You", recently visited SA for a series of concerts in Johannesburg and Cape Town?
8. Supply the missing term:
is the deliberate shutdown of electric power in parts of a power-distribution system, generally to prevent failure of the entire system when demand for electricity strains the capacity of the system.
9. True or false? Bafana Bafana qualified for the 2019 CAF Africa Cup of Nations after beating Libya 2-1.
BONUS QUESTION IN THE MAGAZINE:
Which construction company was placed in business rescue and had its stock suspended from trading on the JSE?