Fancy yourself a general knowledge whizz? Then give our quiz a go! You can complete our latest quiz, which appears in the 9 May edition of finweek, here.
Here are the answers to the quiz that appeared in the 18 April edition of finweek.
1. By how much did the FTSE/JSE All Share Index decline in the last six months of 2018?
2. Which of these rivers (Levubu, Tugela and Lunga) is not in South Africa?
3. Who is the CEO and co-founder of Rikatec?
4. True or false? Credit ratings agency Moody’s rated SA’s debt to ‘junk status’ recently.
5. South Africa’s unemployment rate currently stands at?
6. True or false? The US secretary of homeland security Kirstjen Nielsen resigned from her post.
7. Which Commission of Inquiry has the JSE been summoned to appear before?
Commission of inquiry into the Public Investment Corporation
8. What position was Jessie Duarte elected to at the ANC’s 53rd National Conference in Mangaung?
9. True or false? Following her divorce from Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, MacKenzie Bezos will be the richest woman in the world.
10. True or false? Slovakia does not have a female president.