How up to date are you with current affairs? Find out by completing our latest quiz here.
Below are the answers to Quiz #237: 22 June-13 July, which appeared which appeared in the 25 June edition of the magazine.
1. By how much did the UK economy contract in April?
2. What is the name of the first private company to put humans into orbit in 2020?
3. True or False? The Constitutional Court ruled that the Electoral Act was unconstitutional because it prohibited independent candidates from being able to stand for national and provincial elections without any affiliation to a political party.
4. Which Indian city is considered the country’s financial and entertainment capital, and is also home to Bollywood?
5. True or False? Tyme Bank is a digital subsidiary of Absa.
6. Pierre Nkurunziza is the former president of which country?
7. Queen Elizabeth’s husband, Prince Philip, turned how old on 10 June?
8. True or False? The chairman of Implats, Mandla Gantsho, is retiring from the role.
9. Retail company Edcon filed for a form of bankruptcy protection in April. Which department store is not part of the Edcon Group stable?
BONUS QUESTION IN THE MAGAZINE:
True or False? MultiChoice signed deals with Netflix and Amazon to offer their streaming services through its new decoder.