Video-on-demand is changing the way people consumer content. MyBroadband journalist Jan Vermeulen shares on how this digital disruptor is changing the traditional television industry. finweek Money Matters is a weekly programme aired every Friday 13:00 CAT on CNBC Africa (DSTV Channel 410). The programme focuses on trends, investment analysis and economic debates.
- Fikile Ntshangase opposed a mine extension. Last night she was murdered
- Gordhan: Auditors must explain why they kept silent on state capture
- Zuma had to be 'socialised' about reinstatement of ex-Transnet boss Gama, Zondo hears
- Africa’s only atomic plant bets R19.4bn on a second life
- Covid-19 second wave already hurting Foschini's international operations
- PODCAST | POLITICS UNMUTED: Money for nothing, but how do we correct the corruption ship?
- Marikana trial: Photo album, sketch plan, crime-scene tampering: Lawyers find 'shortcomings' in cop's evidence
- ANALYSIS | How the DA used the ANC's internal divisions to good effect in Parliament this week
- Debt sentence: Why Eskom needs a cocktail of interventions to survive its R488bn burden
- Domestic tourists score on local deals as international visitors stay away
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
24% - 66 votes
No, I did not.
51% - 143 votes
My landlord refused
25% - 70 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
How to get your rental deposit back
MONEY CLINIC | I'm married in community of property. How will the debt review...
MONEY CLINIC | Should I pay a R200 000 deposit on a buy-to-let property, or invest...