- John McAfee, antivirus software pioneer, dead in prison cell
- Govt rejects Karpowership bid for environmental permits
- Joburg rates: From power to water and property, here's how much more you will pay next week
- How Karpowership was torpedoed by substandard environmental studies
- Sibanye-Stillwater gets green light to vaccinate employees against Covid-19
- ANC set to tell court it had a right to suspend Ace Magashule
- The PIC, 'cadres' and SAA: What are the wars that made Tshepo Mahloele’s ambition seem a virtue?
- Angelo Fick | Johannesburg: No more glitter in the 'City of Gold'
- As Hlophe faces impeachment vote, LPC confirms his attorney is under investigation for misconduct
- Cape Town church caught up in Covid-19 relief fund fraud case pays back some of the money
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Should government have assigned a majority shareholding in SAA to the private sector?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, It's a good decision
70% - 738 votes
Not a good move
9% - 92 votes
Too early to tell
21% - 219 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Will interest be charged on my outstanding balance under debt review?
MONEY CLINIC | I'm an expat and did not complete financial emigration. What now?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I access my RA if I missed the financial emigration deadline?