- Eskom doesn’t want to buy electricity from Turkish powerships, insiders say
- SA gets new acting chief justice as Mogoeng takes 'long leave'
- Ramaphosa welcomes US U-turn on vaccine patents, which may allow SA to ramp up production
- A third of SA's Covid-19 survivors may be at risk of reinfection, warns Discovery
- Sibanye posts record profit of almost R20bn in just three months
- Appeasing Hitler didn't work, and it won't work with Magashule, says ANC stalwart Mavuso Msimang
- African firms must go big to make economy great, says Oxford prof
- ‘It was a lot’ – Professor Karim tells us why he’s leaving us
- US wants to be global leader in ensuring vaccine access, its SA representative says
- Khaya Sithole | Covid-19 was a live test for NHI, and we're a long way from passing
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 1383 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 3433 votes
My landlord refused
27% - 1825 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I managed to save R200k while I was employed. How should I invest it?
MONEY CLINIC | Could I retire comfortably by investing in gold or bitcoin?
Signing an offer to purchase a property? Here's why you should look before you leap