- Bill Gates left Microsoft amid probe into 'intimate relationship' with staffer
- Load shedding suspended until Tuesday evening
- Discovery has started Covid-19 vaccinations - and non-members can also get jabbed at its first site
- Stage 2 load shedding after loss of ten generating units
- Noseweek magazine may be forced to close after losing defamation case
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets underway countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Covid-19: Govt scrambles as third wave looms
- Serjeant at the Bar | The JSC should not claim it can preserve the legitimacy of the judicial system
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 1475 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 3665 votes
My landlord refused
27% - 1946 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Should I pay off my home sooner, or lower my tax bill and save for...
MONEY CLINIC | Can I claim for prescription of debt from my creditors?
MONEY CLINIC | I managed to save R200k while I was employed. How should I invest it?