- Goodbye TV licence, hello 'household levy' - SABC wants 'access fee' from subscription services
- MONEY LIVE | Spar sees strong booze, building material sales
- Red-listed SA: Cyril, it's time to call Boris
- Energy regulator approves 3 generation licences for Karpowership SA
- Mining exec shot at his Johannesburg home
- Systems down: Courts face backlog crisis as justice dept ransomware hack bites
- Battle over Zuma medical info on hold as NPA defends Downer against 'totally unjustified' attacks
- 'Definitely not rooted in science': Health experts slam UK's decision to keep SA on red list
- Howard Feldman | Zuma's approach to African Court: It is just more shenanigans
- Karpowership rocks the boat with 3 licences, despite legal fights and environmental concerns
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
What potential restrictions on unvaccinated South Africans may make the biggest difference to public health, the economy?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Limited access to restaurants and bars
11% - 101 votes
Limited access to shopping centres
16% - 142 votes
Limited access to live events, including sport matches and festivals
26% - 235 votes
Workplace vaccine mandates
48% - 434 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I'm finally free from my debt. How do I build a good credit score?
MONEY CLINIC | Would it benefit me to remove my home loan from debt counselling?
MONEY CLINIC | I'm working remotely and want to travel. How can I ensure adequate...