- EFF shutdown: 33 arrested at Woolies in Sandton
- Reserve Bank expected to hike rates again
- Cloete Murray murder: 'Shocking, senseless, brutal' - industry body says 'example must be set'
- ESKOM LIVE | Load shedding suspended until Tuesday afternoon
- EXPLAINER | Should I be registered for and paying provisional tax?
- EXCLUSIVE | 9 bullets, blood and shattered glass: Inside the car in which Cloete and Thomas Murray were killed
- Right to protest not a 'ticket for anarchy', Presidency says as SANDF is deployed to assist police
- Pieter du Toit | The mafia state upon us: Brutal killing of Cloete Murray and his son shows we’re losing the battle
- Gold bulls get ready to run as banks crisis breathes new life into precious metal price
- Stats leave little doubt: Bavuma's entered new domain
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
How this tech giant is elevating smartphone photography to greater heights
What if I could grow one lump sum investment towards a dream retirement home?
Sustainability in business doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg
Did you know you can claim back on tax when self-employed?
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
Find public sector tender opportunities in South Africa here.
This portal provides access to information on all tenders made by all public sector organisations in all spheres of government.Browse tenders