- How Investec was a player in the world’s largest tax fraud (Part 2)
- MONEY LIVE | Ascendis CEO resigns
- Investec implicated in probes into the world’s largest tax fraud (Part 1)
- End of steel strike confirmed as Numsa inks 6% wage deal
- Balwin still plans to build almost 60 000 apartments, and it's eyeing lower prices
- Another dodgy multimillion-rand stadium project surfaces in Eastern Cape
- 'ANC too big to fail' - Thabo Mbeki calls on citizens to keep ANC in check
- Phosa to represent Niehaus in ANC dismissal case
- Umgeni Water Board | Scathing judgment against minister Sisulu
- INTERVIEW | J.P. Morgan will open a new world for STANLIB. But will they outshine their peers?
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Facebook is facing a fresh crisis after a former employee turned whistle-blower leaked internal company research . Do you still use Facebook?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the benefits outweigh the risk for me
24% - 206 votes
No, I have deleted it
47% - 395 votes
Yes, but I am considering deleting it
29% - 247 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Is it legal for managers to work Sundays and public holidays...
MONEY CLINIC | Will my retirement payout be taxed, even if I was taxed while working?
MONEY CLINIC | What are some questions I should ask my financial adviser?