- Goodbye TV licence, hello 'household levy' - SABC wants 'access fee' from subscription services
- MONEY LIVE | Canal+ now owns more than 15% of MultiChoice
- SABC's TV licence collection plans like 'arranging deck chairs on the Titanic' - MultiChoice
- 'Colonialist mentality.' Fury over UK refusal to recognise vaccinations done in SA, India
- Use of BEE criteria for govt's R200m Covid-19 tourism relief is unlawful, SCA finds
- EXCLUSIVE | 'We can still do things': Top school's coach quits ahead of hearing for sneaking pupil out
- Zuma threatens criminal charges against Downer as legal battles over his medical records loom
- 'Pick your battles': McBride goes toe to toe with top cop Khehla Sitole
- Green groups say Xi's coal pledge should end plans for Chinese-built power plant in Limpopo
- Pieter du Toit | 'Tis the season to be whack: ANC talks 'trust', DA flirts with Cape 'independence'
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
What potential restrictions on unvaccinated South Africans may make the biggest difference to public health, the economy?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Limited access to restaurants and bars
11% - 120 votes
Limited access to shopping centres
14% - 156 votes
Limited access to live events, including sport matches and festivals
26% - 285 votes
Workplace vaccine mandates
48% - 522 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I'm finally free from my debt. How do I build a good credit score?
MONEY CLINIC | Would it benefit me to remove my home loan from debt counselling?
MONEY CLINIC | I'm working remotely and want to travel. How can I ensure adequate...