Showing results for:
- MONEY LIVE | Cashbuild suffers sharp drop in sales
- Eskom contractors arrested over 'electricity theft'
- Pick n Pay's Ackerman concerned that elections will bring new booze sales ban
- Bank Zero's customers have already moved 'tens of millions' from other banks
- Oppenheimer family seeks out Asia’s rich with Singapore outpost
- News24's Out of Order Index: Do coalitions work at local government?
- Digital Vibes: Mkhize says SIU’s 'hypothetical conjecture' is divorced from reality
- Eskom exec: SA is cheap to decarbonise - and ripe for green finance from wealthier nations
- EXCLUSIVE | WP crisis: Zelt Marais breaks silence, hits back at claims he scuppered investment
- Elections 2021 | Ramaphosa begs voters to give ANC a second chance
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Facebook is facing a fresh crisis after a former employee turned whistle-blower leaked internal company research . Do you still use Facebook?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the benefits outweigh the risk for me
23% - 159 votes
No, I have deleted it
47% - 329 votes
Yes, but I am considering deleting it
30% - 206 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Will my retirement payout be taxed, even if I was taxed while working?
MONEY CLINIC | What are some questions I should ask my financial adviser?
MONEY CLINIC | If I moved to Europe, what are my best options regarding my SA...