Showing results for:
- 'Cancel this thing', Ramaphosa says about R22m flag project
- Bad news for motorists: Mantashe says fuel levy cut won't be extended beyond May
- Gordhan announces new shareholder model for SOEs as Eskom reduces debt by millions
- Commission gives all-clear for Massmart’s sale of businesses to Shoprite
- Stage 2 load shedding in the evenings all weekend - Eskom
- EXCLUSIVE | Zweli Mkhize's name surfaces in another SIU investigation - this time over a R114m deal
- Stellenbosch University turmoil: Inquiry into racism on the cards as Theuns du Toit's hearing kicks off
- Nick Mallett | SA's venture up north a success in every way while NZ, Aussies stuck on repeat
- More interest rate pain ahead as Kganyago says SA must learn from first-world problems
- EXCLUSIVE | Nhlanhla Nene didn't fear Jacob Zuma's wrath, says rule of law is SA's saving grace
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I pre-qualified for a bond, but my credit score has since dropped....
MONEY CLINIC | I'm a first-time homebuyer. How long does the home transfer process...
MONEY CLINIC | What does credit actually cost?