- SILENCED | 'Fraud', 'forgery' and Tembisa tender kingpin's 300% markup: This is how he did it
- It's not about Putin, government says on immunity notice – hours after DA files to force his arrest
- Sipho Masondo | Beware: Collapse of water and infrastructure in our country's metros is imminent
- IN-DEPTH | More cooperation expected between SA and Turkey with Erdogan presidential win
- Accused of corruption, Econ Oil pushes to get off Eskom's supplier blacklist
- LISTEN | Amending the Employment Equity Act: A step in right direction or recipe for disaster?
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Convicted John Block to face fresh fraud charges linked to R51m tender awarded 20 years ago
- DEVELOPING | Cops, NPA slam Magudumana's Tanzanian abduction claims as 'utterly untruthful'
- WRAP | Crime stats show violent crimes increase
- 'It has nothing to do with Russian president' - Dirco on diplomatic protection for BRICS summit
Do you think the wardens deployed across Gauteng will make a dent in curbing crime?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
No, proper policing is needed
80% - 2452 votes
Yes, anything will help at this point
20% - 617 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes