OPINION | How to get your kids to like vegetables and fruit- the younger they start, the better
Partner Content | Be Brave Mzansi: Watch as SA rises with the Dance of Brave
Emergency deliveries more likely in pregnant women with symptomatic Covid-19
Covid-19 vaccine myths debunked: Get the facts here
Covid vaccine rollout: 10 months later, no significant side effects in 6 million US people
Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
When your willpower won’t cut it, the 'yuk factor' may be the way to go, researchers say.
Diet and nutrition
Six things you want to know about ultra-processed foods, and what you can do about it
As we celebrate National Nutrition Week, Liezel Engelbrecht talks about how snacking can impact our health, and why we should try to include more vegetables and fruit...
What is active recovery? (And do I really have to do it?)
The answer is yes. And don't worry, active recovery can be fun.
Featured medical condition centres
Each month Health24 will shine the spotlight on a few different medical conditions.
WATCH | Introduction to immunisation – lessons from rural South Africa
Here are five solutions from the provinces leading the immunisation race.
- Standing on one leg is a sign of good health – and practising is good for you too
- Back pain: Why exercise can provide relief – and how to do it safely
- Why do some people get ‘Covid toes’? A new study sheds light
- Ten small changes you can make today to prevent weight gain
- Living with long Covid: PTSD, body aches, hair and smell loss – ‘I feel fragile, like I’ve aged 20 years’
- 'Interesting event in my room with Std 7 boy': Ex-Grey High School water polo coach's disturbing texts
- Blood Brothers: Shock as NPA withdraws charges against alleged tobacco assassin
- SEE | Death and service delivery: The high cost of bad politics in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Modack kept in solitary confinement, says lawyer
- Booster shots on the cards for healthcare workers, people who have compromised immunity
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
30% - 9676 votes
70% - 22973 votes