Vaccine supply is outweighing demand: Experts share their views on how to increase uptake
Pets and the pandemic: 'There were really dark days, but my boys helped me cope'
WATCH | Some people are taking the form of ivermectin meant for animals - why that's dangerous
Covid-19 vaccine myths debunked: Get the facts here
Circumcision reducing HIV infections but Covid-19 caused setbacks
Sitting for too long can be bad for your mental health - and the Covid-19 pandemic has made things worse
A study has examined the relationship between changes in physical activity and mental health over the eight weeks that followed the...
Diet and nutrition
Five reasons South Africa isn’t ready for health claims on food labels
The list of what’s needed to get South Africa healthy is a long one. But here are some key things to consider.
5 easy steps to help you get into a workout plan (and stick to it)
Sabotage. That’s what most of us do to ourselves and our best workout intentions.
Featured medical condition centres
Each month Health24 will shine the spotlight on a few different medical conditions.
Amid concerns, fears over new Covid-19 virus variant - a reminder why vaccination is vital
For several months, scientists have warned that unvaccinated individuals act as a ‘breeding ground’ for the SARS-CoV-2 virus to mutate and produce threatening variants.
- Amid concerns, fears over new Covid-19 virus variant - a reminder why vaccination is vital
- The latest science on why your daily cups of tea and coffee may be good for your health
- After switching to plant-based diet, patient's migraines ‘completely eliminated’
- Covid-19 pills: What we know about the leading contenders
- Adele 30: The psychology of why sad songs make us feel good
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9738 votes
71% - 23814 votes