Coronavirus variants can evade antibodies by spreading via super-cells – new research
In-depth: Can CHWs help expand access to mental health services in SA?
OPINION | Logistics and supply chain challenges may impact medical oxygen availability in third wave
How forensic experts used genetic genealogy to help solve a grisly double murder - 16 years later
What happens if you walk into a vaccination site? We break it down
Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
Any exercise that activates the core muscles more than usual will help improve core strength.
Diet and nutrition
Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
When your willpower won’t cut it, the 'yuk factor' may be the way to go, researchers say.
Thirty minutes’ exercise won’t counteract sitting all day, but adding light movement can help
The road to an active lifestyle is more accessible and achievable than we thought – and is not just for gym regulars.
Fifty-nine labs around world handle the deadliest pathogens – only a quarter score high on safety
Good science and smart policy, however, can keep those risks in check and allow humanity to reap the benefits of this research.
Covid-19: Free State in third wave with old problems, health workers say
With the province caught in a third wave, healthcare workers say they still stuck with old problems from the previous two waves.
- Refresher: Covid-19 vs flu vs allergies – how to tell the difference
- Covid-19: Delta variant symptoms include headache, runny nose – can feel 'more like a bad cold'
- Link between Covid-19 and Alzheimer's-like brain impairment identified
- Does coffee burn more fat during exercise? What the evidence tells us
- What happens if you walk into a vaccination site? We break it down
- If I stopped state capture evidence, we could have been sued - Zondo pleads for another 3 months
- Digital Vibes scored R35m before health dept even approved their work, committee hears
- Chris Roper | Tembisa 10: Corruption flourishes if trust in the media is broken
- Facing arrest and jail time for contempt, Hlophe’s attorney Xulu turns to him for help
- Sifiso Skenjana | An inconvenient youth: Yes, we can stop failing SA's next generation
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9520 votes
69% - 20870 votes