Pfizer vaccines are coming. Here’s how SA could prepare its cold chain
Obesity, diabetes not only increases risk of severe Covid - it increases the risk of being infected
SA piloting mobile X-rays to improve TB detection
Long Covid in children: What parents and teachers need to know
A third of Covid survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders, a new study finds
Lockdown mental fatigue rapidly reversed by social contact, study finds
Social isolation has been shown to cause people’s mental health to deteriorate even if they have no history of previous psychological...
Diet and nutrition
Is fasting the best way to start a diet? For people with metabolic syndrome, the answer is yes
Scientists found that specific dietary changes can benefit individuals suffering from metabolic syndrome.
Does coffee burn more fat during exercise? What the evidence tells us
Could drinking coffee be good for more than just helping us wake up, like helping our bodies to jump start fat burning?
Obesity linked to heavy periods and impaired womb repair
New research may help healthcare practitioners develop a treatment regime suitable for women who are obese and have heavy periods.
Are people who had Covid-19 more likely to develop blood clots? Study finds out
Researchers aimed to determine whether people who had been infected with Covid-19 had a higher risk of getting blood clots outside a hospital setting.
- A third of Covid survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders, a new study finds
- Are people who had Covid-19 more likely to develop blood clots? Study finds out
- Covid variants have changed the game - vaccines won't be enough. We need global ‘maximum suppression’
- Pfizer vaccines are coming. Here’s how SA could prepare its cold chain
- New study reveals the science behind why we enjoy music
- Karyn Maughan | Hlophe found guilty of impeachable misconduct, does not guarantee his removal
- Ramaphosa under pressure to account for alleged role in Eskom’s troubles
- Hawks close in on Mahlobo over parallel spy structure
- Alleged irregularities in Unisa’s R3 million accommodation deal probed
- 'Hit list' worries ANC in Eastern Cape
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19863 votes