Covid-19 vaccine myths debunked: Get the facts here
Want abs? 10 sneaky moves that’ll get you there
OPINION | Ivermectin - whether formulated for humans or horses - is not a treatment for Covid-19
Your latest Covid-19 research and news
Living with long Covid: ‘Eight months after being on a ventilator, I'm still not okay’
Sugar: Here’s why some people experience negative side effects when they quit
If you want to reduce sugar from your diet long term, being able to get through the first few difficult weeks is crucial.
Diet and nutrition
Can the secret to weight loss be found in the spice aisle?
These spices have other health benefits that may help to manage diabetes and heart disease - but are they effective for weight loss?
Why 7 000 steps a day is the new 10 000 steps a day
Next time you see your daily step count is below 10 000 steps, do not get demotivated and remember you will get some health benefits from doing around 7 000 steps.
Featured medical condition centres
Each month Health24 will shine the spotlight on a few different medical conditions.
How is Covid-19 vaccination affecting hospital admissions, deaths? What the latest research tells us
The research investigated who is more likely to be hospitalised or die from Covid-19 after vaccination.
- Living with long Covid: ‘Eight months after being on a ventilator, I'm still not okay’
- Having trouble sleeping? Here’s the science on 3 traditional bedtime remedies
- How is Covid-19 vaccination affecting hospital admissions, deaths? What the latest research tells us
- OPINION | Sick of Covid-19 variants? You have the power to stop them from happening
- Want sculpted, stronger arms? Here's how to build them without weights
- EXCLUSIVE | 'We can still do things': Top school's coach quits ahead of hearing for sneaking pupil out
- OPINION | SA's banking sector desperately needs to transform - but flush investors are needed
- Zuma threatens criminal charges against Downer as legal battles over his medical records loom
- 'Pick your battles': McBride goes toe to toe with top cop Khehla Sitole
- Nedbank wants to buy back preference shares - here's why more companies are ditching them
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
30% - 9645 votes
70% - 22647 votes