Unhealthy eating habits, work stress, relationship stress, insufficient sleep, too many responsibilities, or other forms of pressure may be adding to your exhaustion. We offer a few solutions.
- Sleep eight hours a night and get a good, uninterrupted night's sleep
- Learn good time management and make time for exercise and relaxation
- Use electronic aids such as the internet for banking and shopping
- Do something to escape the tension spiral: change your job, get marriage counselling and learn relaxation techniques
- Stop smoking – cigarette smoke reduces the oxygen available to the lungs
- Don’t drink too much coffee or alcohol
- If you're overweight, make a plan to lose weight
- If you’ve been very tired for more than three weeks, it may be a sign of depression, heart disease or another medical problem.