Did you know?
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half the world population)
- 37% of Americans mistake the thirst mechanism for hunger.
- Even mild dehydration can slow down one’s metabolism by 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters.
- Lack of water is the number one trigger of daytime fatigue.
- 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen.
- Drinking five glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, it can cut the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
Are you drinking the amount of water you should drink every day?