Did you know that what you put into your body first thing in the morning can contribute to your stress levels? Here's why. Take a look at what you should avoid when you want to curb your stress levels.
- Covid infections rare in fully vaccinated but more common and severe in those with weaker immunity
- Omicron: How the Covid virus mutates and creates new variants – a virologist explains
- Six different Covid boosters safely increase immunity after 2 doses of Pfizer or AstraZeneca
- Covid-19: Early analysis suggests Omicron variant spreading twice as fast as Delta
- Ten small changes you can make today to prevent weight gain
- Brian Hlongwa case: NPA in process of extraditing businessman from Mauritius to stand trial
- It's been a catastrophic year, but 'I am still upstanding and ready for next fight' - Ramaphosa
- EFF warns fight for land has only begun after National Assembly fails to pass constitutional amendment
- 'I have no idea where I will be working' - junior doctors fume as health dept scrambles for placements
- A few big players dominate in most sectors of SA economy, competition watchdog finds
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9758 votes
71% - 24094 votes