Calcium is found inside most cells of the body where it is involved in numerous biochemical functions. Calcium is mostly stored (99%) in your bones and teeth. The other 1% is used for various functions in your body.
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine offers strong protection against variants, latest research shows
- Encouraging study shows Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine protective against variants, including Beta in SA
- Is 150 years really the limit of human lifespan?
- Covid-19: Delta variant symptoms include headache, runny nose – can feel 'more like a bad cold'
- Here's how much all the Covid virus particles circulating in the world would weigh, if put together
- SA man jailed, tortured in Equatorial Guinea prison gets R39m in damages
- Bruce Cameron | Lies, damn lies, and fake news by anti-vaxxers
- Saving lives vs the economy: Inside the discussions that saw SA move to Level 3 lockdown
- NSFAS ordered 180 000 laptops - but only 15 000 students needed them: Report lifts lid on its challenges
- Attending Gupta wedding had no political value and I did not okay it - Malusi Gigaba
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9520 votes
69% - 20876 votes