Potassium is stored in your body’s cells and together with sodium and chlorine is essential for the pH balance of the whole body. Sodium is found outside cells.
- Nasal sprays as Covid vaccines? Two experts say it could stop the virus where it starts
- WATCH | Getting to know: Vaccines – What we know about side-effects
- Covid-19: How the B.1.617 variant – that gave rise to Delta – gives the immune system a hard time
- Latest study shows two shots of Pfizer vaccine effective vs Delta - but getting second shot vital
- Covid-19 vaccine myths debunked: Get the facts here
- War between East and West: Former defence officials behind company bringing Sinovac to SA
- EXCLUSIVE | #UnrestSA: Durban's stolen ammunition used to attack cops
- EXCLUSIVE | Senior advocate and acting judge accused of raping boy (15)
- Digital Vibes: SIU court papers reveal how one man authorised payments to Zweli Mkhize's friends
- Cyclical mining bonanza 'not a strategy' to support fiscus in the long term, analysts warn
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9560 votes
69% - 21592 votes