A study published in the Journal of Nutrition confirmed how eating breakfast is vital - but so is eating the right foods.
- Nine vegetables that are healthier for you when cooked
- Your walking speed could predict future dementia
- Dangers of too much sitting: International study shows why you need to move
- Weight loss advice from GPs really can help people slim down and stay that way – new research
- Eating an egg a day could decrease your risk of heart disease – study
- Mantashe slams Zondo, says apartheid officials would still be in charge without cadre deployment
- Power struggle: Labour tension rises at Eskom as wage fight tips SA into Stage 4 load shedding
- Guptas’ lawyer threatens litigation over 'non-existent' case that could lead to brothers’ extradition
- SA needs sanctions to force MPs to do their jobs, like doctors and lawyers - Zondo
- Intelligence committee contributed to state capture by failing to hold SSA, ministers to account - Zondo
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
27% - 9950 votes
73% - 26266 votes