Ask an expert

06 Oct 2008

ADHD and emotional disorder
Help! I am trying to find a good child pschologist who specialises in children with ADHD in the Cape Town/Boland Area do you have any recommendations?
Answer 335 views
ADHD Expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Me,
Please look on; you will be able to search for all medical professionals in a specific area. I unfortunately do not know of anyone in that area.
All the best.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9422 votes
68% - 19857 votes