Ask an expert

21 Jul 2011

Please help
My son is 9 years old a,d his teacher believes he has ADHD and recommended we send him for test. Any one who knows a doctor that deals with ADHD in Pretoria?.
Answer 473 views
ADHD Expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Lala,

If you would like a neurologist you can contact Dr. Lippert. Alternatively please visit and ask them to provide a specialist in your area.

Kind regards,
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.