Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
08 Sep 2011
I am using a petogen contraceptive injection, I missed my date on 22 Aug 2011 and I had uproctected sex. I went to the clinic to get the injection on 29 Aug 2011.
Could I be pregnant?
Best you go back to the clinic and ask them how long this particular contraceptive remains within the body system, for how long it is effective. Hence what are your chances of pregnancy now. And grab a handful of condoms as you leave the clinic so you are always prepared and in control of your reproductive health.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
- Qaanitah Hunter | Unqualified for the job but, still working for government
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9430 votes
68% - 19917 votes