Ask an expert

26 Sep 2008

Fatty face
Am a 23 year old lady.My problem is that i have some fatty pimples around the nose and below the eyes.Can there be a way that i can get a clear skin without any fatty pimples on my face?Please advice.
Answer 367 views
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Jayd, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my answer but I have just come back from a congress.

I am not 100% sure what you mean by ‘fatty pimples’; please go to my web page at: and click under the Resources tab the Acne and Skin Classification. From there click the visual aid for diagnosing acne lesions and one can also find treatment tips for the different types of acne. If the lesions are fatty growths please send a new question with an exact description or email me a photograph of the lesions at: as this will help me with the diagnosis and correct treatment options. Alternatively you can consult a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon for further treatment advice. If these are true fatty growths one will need to consider surgery, laser or cryotherapy.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.