Ask an expert

10 Feb 2010

Have scars on my face and body what do i do.Am not comfortable with it anymore.
Answer 389 views
Anti-ageing expert
anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Chioma, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one needs to see the scars to advise the best treatment options. My advice would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the scars and discuss with you the different treatment options.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.