Ask an expert

05 Oct 2011

I never use to have any problems with my skin, until i was about 17, i am now 22, i have used numerious products and nothisng thus far have worked, i have mark on my skin, looks like acne scars, but i have never had a problem with acne, i am desperatly looking for something that will take the marks away, and make my skin blemish free, no mark, no redness, please help me
Answer 284 views
Anti-ageing expert
anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi LM, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately this is a difficult question to answer over the net as I need to (ideally) examine the skin before deciding on the best approach; there are a number of reasons for sudden scar like blemishes to appear on the skin. Your best approach would be to consult a dermatologist or an aesthetic medical practitioner (or your family physician if they have a special interest in the skin) so that the correct treatment regime can be started.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19962 votes