Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
14 Sep 2006
Any other product???
Hi there. I experience terrible breakouts & the only product that used to reduce them is Benzamycin Topical Gel, which has now been discontinued. Can you suggest something similar to Benzamycin as I am now using DalacinT lotion & it is really not improving my skin condition but infact making it worse.
I did not know that Benzamycine was discontinued. There are no similar preparations on the SA market. Consider using RetinA/Differin in the evening and Benzac-AC % in the morning.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- Strict public health measures associated with lower Covid-19 cases and deaths
- Lockdown dramatically increased stress levels and loss of sleep in mothers
- Anxiety around illness in childhood and adolescence can become chronic
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule suspension: Cue the battle of the ANC branches
- Taxpayers will foot the bill while ANC MPs 'step aside'
- Damian dilemma: Why Willemse is key to Stormers breaking duck
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9469 votes
68% - 20241 votes