Ask an expert

27 Sep 2006

back pain
i have i problem on my spinal cord, i went to the gp he said my L4&L5 the have a problem .he gave me pain lillers but the pain is there what must i do.
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

I pink
one of the most important thing is that you've got to do now, is started moving in exercising. Painkillers can only alleviate the symptoms, but unless you actually address the problem, which is usually not enough moving, the problem will remain. If this is not affect of, please go and see a physiotherapist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20299 votes