Ask an expert

07 Apr 2003

Can u fix it?
My friends mothers one leg from the knee down is much thicker then the other. Can this be fixed with plastic surgery?????
Answer 419 views

01 Jan 0001

Please consult a vascular surgeon first, to sort out circulation and lymphatic problems, if any.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9471 votes
68% - 20281 votes