Ask an expert

31 May 2004

Dark circles under the eyes -
This is a permanent problem, runs in the family, not much to do with eye strain or late nights. As I am now 50, it makes me look older and tired. Can the condition be improved surgically or medically?
Answer 361 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Janet,

Generally no.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.