Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
20 Apr 2003
I have a problem with my breasts every time they are discharging and i bought my self a pregnancy tester but it was negative.This started last year and it stopped but its continuing again and it seems as if its getting worser and worser! I dont know if i should worry or what? Please email me your suggestions and i'm 20 years i will 21 later this year! Peae help!
Please make an appointment with your gynae as soon as possible.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Obesity linked to increased in-hospital mortality in Covid-19 patients, especially men
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Anxiety around illness in childhood and adolescence can become chronic
- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Humble rooibos is now a superfood, and SA could be cashing in
- Who is Prince Misuzulu?
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule suspension: Cue the battle of the ANC branches
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20252 votes