Ask an expert

04 Oct 2006

Doc, I had piles a while back and they have recurred but not as bad - they do not bleed. If I adjust my diet and follo the tips can I avoid goind to the doc again? Any over the counter medicines to recommend? Thanks
Answer 307 views

01 Jan 0001

Dermatologists do not deal with piles. Contact your GP for advice. Sorry!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20294 votes