Ask an expert

07 Apr 2003

Please help
How do i make my penis bigger it is very small and my wife does not like it .She always complains, Is there any Excises i can do besides an operation Please help me
Answer 425 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Larry

Not my area of expertise

Consult the plastic surgeon

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.