Ask an expert

16 Oct 2006

possible warts
i have rush like small sores on my urinary track, inside and below the penis starting from testicles to the penis.
I went to see the doctor, he gave me medication and a cream to apply but this did not go away. it is itchy. I went to see him again and he told me that it's probably warts. I went to the pathologist for std profile. all tests relating to sex deceases came back negative. Im now confused now. It becomes more itchy everytime after having alcohol.

Please advise.
Answer 344 views

01 Jan 0001

You have seen the doctor twice. You have had blood tests. I think it is time to make a definite diagnosis. Only then one can decide the correct treatment. I cannot make a diagnosis based on the information you gave me. I suggest you see a skin specialist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.