Ask an expert

18 Apr 2004

skin- marks
I have got bad marks on my back as a result of bad acne,
what can i do
Answer 299 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Leonie,

Please consult a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for advice. You need to be clinically examined for a recommendation.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.