Ask an expert

24 Oct 2006

Sore feet
about a year ago, i started getting sore feet and i went to the podiatrist and he said that i had soemthing worng with the pads of my feet due to me wearing high heels all the time. over the pats year, it has just gotten worse, it gets so bad that i cannot even walk and i get cramps in my feet on a daily basis. he said that if it gets really bad then he will have to operate on my foot and i won't have an instep. most of the time i take a anti-inflammatory to help. but what massages or exerices can i do with my feet?
Answer 1,066 views

01 Jan 0001

So often was your sore feet are just going to be as a result of other areas not doing the job properly. You can go to a physiotherapist or a massage therapist and asked them to focus in on your hips. There is a good chance that the powerful muscles, here are not doing their job and to compensate the body moves downwards to the next level, to try and get your body to move. For you, this ends on the feet, most likely because you wear high heels, quite often. If the problem is coming from your hips, your feet should sort themselves out very quickly.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.