Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
24 Oct 2006
about a year ago, i started getting sore feet and i went to the podiatrist and he said that i had soemthing worng with the pads of my feet due to me wearing high heels all the time. over the pats year, it has just gotten worse, it gets so bad that i cannot even walk and i get cramps in my feet on a daily basis. he said that if it gets really bad then he will have to operate on my foot and i won't have an instep. most of the time i take a anti-inflammatory to help. but what massages or exerices can i do with my feet?
So often was your sore feet are just going to be as a result of other areas not doing the job properly. You can go to a physiotherapist or a massage therapist and asked them to focus in on your hips. There is a good chance that the powerful muscles, here are not doing their job and to compensate the body moves downwards to the next level, to try and get your body to move. For you, this ends on the feet, most likely because you wear high heels, quite often. If the problem is coming from your hips, your feet should sort themselves out very quickly.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets underway countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Covid-19: Govt scrambles as third wave looms
- Serjeant at the Bar | The JSC should not claim it can preserve the legitimacy of the judicial system
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes