Ask an expert

07 Apr 2003

surgery to fix off-center nose
One of my eyes is further away from my nose than the other one. Can plastic surgery fix this, and if so, how involved would the procedure be (and how long would the recovery be)?
Answer 433 views

01 Jan 0001

You need a personal evaluation by a plastic surgeon to determine whether surgery is possible.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.