Ask an expert

15 Aug 2011

Acne been there for years
Hi doc,

I had acne as a teenager and so was put on the pill which sorted things out. But i''ve noticed that i''ve had acne on my forehead for a few years (i''m assuming). It is just tiny little bumps all over my forehead that just don''t want to go away. Very small but its almost like they are deep set. No amount of scrubbing or masks helps.
They have always been there but it is just recently starting to bother me, would really love smooth skin on my forehead.
I wash and moisturise twice a day and am still on the pill.
What medication can I start off with to try and clear it up?


Answer 423 views

01 Jan 0001


I strongly suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and suggested treatment.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.